This section contains a summary of the custom content, rules clarifications, and adapted material in use in the campaign. Many of the details described here are to create a satisfying blend of mystery, flexibility, and self-consistency within the framework of the published Wilderlands of High Fantasy setting and the D&D 3.5 ruleset.
- Character Creation
- Regions of the Wilderlands (Check out the maps in the Dropbox folder!)
- Wilderlands-specific campaign constraints (literacy, technology, travel)
- Gods of the Wilderlands (a sampling thereof)
- Ethnography (and name examples)
- Tech Level
- The Planes
- The Material Plane (including moons, constellations, etc.)
- Historic Periods
- Company Charter: The Windless Ring
The first three sections below, and the spell point system, are adapted from Unearthed Arcana, as transcribed on www.d20srd.org.